Thursday, June 4, 2009

JERSEY BOYS to perform at Tony awards this Sunday



The Tony Awards are this Sunday, June 7 from 7-10pm on CBS. This year's awards show will feature a special performance by the touring production of JERSEY BOYS. If you are looking for a preview of The Orpheum's 2009-2010 season, tune in on Sunday and watch a performance from this 2006 winner for Best Musical. JERSEY BOYS is a worldwide smash hit musical, and is coming to Memphis for a three week limited engagement Jan. 27- Feb. 14, 2010.

There will also be performances from Legally Blonde:The Musical and Mamma Mia!,which were both part of last year's Orpheum Broadway Series.

1 comment:

  1. As many of Musicals lovers I LOVE Jersey Boys! It is my favourite ever... Last year I’ve been in NY & I tried to get my ticket …guess what everything was sold out that show how great the show is. Anyhow I end up getting it from a site through Horizontickets.com. Next week I’m going to visit my sister and I just got some pretty good tix from the same place

    http://www.horizontickets.com/theater/tickets-jersey-boys/

    So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the show.

    ReplyDelete