Friday, August 7, 2009

Memphis: The Musical


Memphis: The Musical is set to come to Broadway this fall! Don't miss your chance to see this high energy new musical. What is so exciting about this musical is that The Orpheum Theatre is actually an investor in the show as well as the CEO/President Pat Halloran. Interested? You should be. Last week the two leads (Chad Kimball and Montego Glover) as well as the writer of the music (David Bryan, who was in the band Bon Jovi) came to The Orpheum.

While David played the piano the two unique singers blew the house away with their voices. Chad's high range gave goose bumps to the audience members, while Montego left them in tears. I personally became an even bigger fan of the show after seeing them live. They came to The Orpheum Theatre to try and find more investors for the show, although it is opening on Broadway the show is still lacking $250,000.

This musical has been in the planning stage for almost three years, but has done really well in Seattle as well as California. Many say it is the biggest hit since they can last remember. Here is a backstage look at the taking of the photos for the posters!!






If you would like more information about the musical or even where to buy tickets, visit:






Thanks,

Quintern the Intern


p.s. I have a blog as well!! http://www.qbsuey.wordpress.com/





1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Nancy

    http://pianonotes.info

    ReplyDelete