Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh What a Night or Day...

It has finally arrived! This Friday Jersey Boys will go on sale to the public. Oh what exciting times. On sale events are always loads of fun and include give-a-ways, food, and fun with local radio stations like WRVR and KIM FM.

The On Sale Events begin at 8:00AM this Friday at both the Orpheum and David Kidd Bookseller.

Below is an interview from on of the actresses in Jersey Boys!

Though her roots are technically Philadelphian, all those summers spent at the Jersey Shore while growing up helped Alayna Gallo get in character for the role of Lorraine in Jersey Boys. While strutting her stuff on stage in Chicago, Gallo can be found post-show sipping a glass of rose at the Wit or chowing down on boneless chicken wings at Bull & Bear. Dying to approach this starlet but can’t find an opening line? Ask her about her past gigs singing at events/weddings for Donald Trump, Clive Davis and Jerry Jones. Or just get her talking about her favorite guilty pleasure: MTV’s “The Hills.” It works every time.

What is your favorite thing about Chicago?
Lake Michigan!! A long run or walk along the beach rocks my world.

What songs do you like to listen to while getting ready for a show?
Haha...Love this one! Honestly, Jason Mraz, Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, Neo, Black-Eyed Peas. Love, "Livin for the City," "Closer" and "I'm Yours."

Favorite scene in JB?
Ooooh...tough one!! There are too many. All of the scenes are brilliantly written along with having a gifted cast....hmm...too hard

The best part of my day is…
Is when my cat Orchard wakes me up in the morning. Even when it's too early, he's too cute to get mad at.

How do you stay in shape?
Harmony Yoga is my favorite! Hot Vinyasa rocks my world. When you're doing 8 shows a week, although it's its own workout, muscle memory kicks in. To stay in shape (physically and mentally) I do yoga at least 4-5 times a week. I also try to run 2x a week along the lake.


3 things you never leave home without…
keys, money, gloss!

Best vacation spot…
Vegas Baby!

Secret guilty pleasure…
Well now if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret! Lol...Fine, I'll let you in on one... "The Hills" on MTV. Not sure I'll watch it now that LC is gone. Ssssshhhhh!!


Hope to see you all at the On Sale on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment