Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New York Foodie: Chin Chin

Once I saw a sign saying that there are 18,376 restaurants in New York City.  Now who is going to challenge the accuracy of that number?

Every month I spend an average of four to five days in the Big Apple, and because of that I've have the opportunity to experience a large number of these restaurants over the years.

I'm often asked what my favorite NYC restaurant is, and while I have about a dozen places that I like to frequent, I do have a favorite: Chin Chin.  Obviously, this is not an Italian restaurant.

Being a fan of Chinese cuisine and an expert on China (I spent a month China and ate Italian every chance I got), I highly encourage you to visit Chin Chin the next time you take a trip to New York. 

And if you trust my judgment, you'll seek out Jimmy Chin while you're there and ask him for his signature dish: the Grand Marnier Shrimp.  You won't find this one on the menu, so be sure to let Jimmy know that Pat sent you!

Pat Halloran
Orpheum President and CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment