Friday, November 8, 2013

Here's Johnny!


I recently had a great call from my good friend Johnny Mathis, the smoothest voice in the world.  He is excited about his forthcoming return to the Orpheum - the only Memphis venue he's performed in since the theatre reopened in the late 1970’s.

I wouldn’t miss this concert for the world!  This time, he'll give us a special mix of holiday favorites and the hits that made him a superstar.  Not only will Johnny bring us the concert of a lifetime, but to add to the experience he is bringing another good friend of mine: Gary Mule Deer.  Gary is one of the funniest people in the world, and with a name like Gary Mule Deer – how could he not be funny?
 
I'll be inviting all of my friends to celebrate the holidays at one of the best nights of entertainment we could possibly share, and I hope you'll decide to celebrate with us on Saturday December 21st!
 
Pat Halloran
Orpheum President and CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment