|Some of the perks of being a season ticket |
holder include invitations to VIP events, like this
year's cast party for Disney's The Lion King.
This year, we are proud to offer three different season ticket package options – choose 4, 5, or all 6 shows in our upcoming Broadway season to truly make it the most magical experience for you and your fellow theatergoers.
Here are the enchanting shows you can choose from:
• Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella, October 13-18, 2015
• Pippin, November 17-22, 2015
• Disney's Newsies, December 8-13, 2015
• Matilda The Musical, January 12-17, 2016
• A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder, February 9-14, 2016
• Bullets Over Broadway, May 10-15, 2016
The Book of Mormon is also back by popular demand March 15-20, 2016, after its sold-out run in 2014. As a season ticket holder, you have the first chance to add this popular musical to your package and guarantee your seats.
The 6-show package offers exceptional prices on the best seats in the house, while the 4- and 5-show options allow you the flexibility to create the exact season you want to see while still enjoying all of the perks of being a season ticket holder.
And what are those perks?
- Performance exchange privilege: Can’t attend your regular performance? Exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show during the week.
- VIP perks card: Enjoy special discounts at area restaurants and businesses.
- Interest-free payment plan: Season tickets are easy on your budget with three interest-free credit card payments when purchased by June 30.
- Priority ticket opportunities for concerts and events: Get your seats to some of the hottest shows before tickets go on sale to the general public
- Ticket forwarding: Last-minute conflict? Email your tickets to a friend.
- Ticket resale: Change your mind about a show in your package? Post your tickets for sale on our secure website.
- Premium prepaid parking at a discount: Purchase parking for the MLGW garage and never worry about finding a parking space all season long!
- Exclusive VIP invitations: Attend pre- and post-show chat-backs with casts and other special events throughout the year.
- Mobile tickets: Download your season tickets on your smartphone so they’ll also be easy to locate or forward.
- Guaranteed seats for next season: Season ticket holders can renew their seats each year before packages go on sale to the public.
- Upgrade opportunities: Be first in line to upgrade your seats next season!
- Call our Orpheum box office at 901-525-3000 to talk with one of our diligent team members, or visit the box office or the ticket counter at The Booksellers at Laurelwood in person.
- You’ll choose the performance day that you’d like to see each show: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday evenings, or Saturday or Sunday matinees.
- Decide where you’d like to look for seats: VIP; Gold Circle; Orchestra, Mezzanine and Grand Tier; Back Orchestra and Balcony; and Galleries. Each section has its own ticket prices based on the number of shows you’d like to see and the night you’ve chosen. Check out the interactive seating chart at orpheum-memphis.com.
- Our box office agents will work through all of the details with you to secure the best seats for your budget and your schedule.
Luxury suite sponsorships are also available. Learn more online or email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Orpheum’s 2015-2016 Broadway Season is sponsored in part by Memphis Area Honda Dealers. View the brochure for the upcoming season below.